LESSON PLAN LINKS
1. These guides are packed with discussion questions, writing assignments, and student activities that you can use to create your own lesson plans.
2. LESSON PLANS and ACTIVITY IDEAS on character education.
3. Character Education Lesson Plans and the different subject areas
4. Discussion questions, writing assignments, and group activities for trustworthiness, citizenship, respect, honesty, responsibility, courage,
fairness, diligence, caring, integrity .
5. Values Education and Physical Education: Discussion questions and
activities for coaches to use with athletes.
6. Lesson Plans, Booklets and Other Resources
7. LESSON PLAN ON :Teaching Social Skills
8. 100 Ways to Promote VALUES Education in the School
9. LESSON PLANS ON SOCIAL STUDIES AND CHARACTER EDUCATION
10. CLASSROOM IDEAS ON : Random Acts of Kindness
11. Definition, ideas and activities on different character traits
12. Character Education Lesson Plans: elementary level
13. What Is A Value? - Two page sample lesson
14. The following sample lessons from Grades Kindergarten to One
through Grade Five on Character Education
15. In assessing a character education lesson plan , use this checklist:
16. Activities and Lesson Plans for Teachers
17. Daily Lesson Plan on Media Studies
18. Family life lesson plans
19. Living Values: Materials and Resources
20. Multicultural lesson plan
21. Human Rights Lesson Plan
22. Lesson Plans on Abstinence
23. The Kits and activities were developed to promote the use of positive language in the family and workplace setting.
24. Character Counts Lesson Plans