V.E. INTEGRATION LINKS
This page is aimed at showing us that values development may be achieved through integration in the different subject areas. Find out the approaches in the integration of values and the strategies in the integration of values.
1. Teaching mathematics teachers to create a secure, supportive classroom environment in which the pupils learn to not fear failure and to value making mistakes as an opportunity to learn and grow.
2. CollegeValues.org includes resources and information designed to encourage discussion, research, and educational strategies on character development in college.
3. Character Education
4. Politicians Stand Up For Character Education Measures
5. Form of project based learning in which academic goals are accomplished through community service. Service learning develops citizenship, responsibility, and many other positive character virtues, making it possibly the most powerful character education program you can implement. Here's how you can do it.
6. Character isn't what we think, it's what we do. Here are some opportunities for students to apply the values we associate with good character. As Aristotle said, when we do good things we become good people.
7. If you work with kids, and you need to implement character education tomorrow, and you want some immediate help, this is where to start. But if your character education program is cruising, and you just want some additional ideas and materials, this is also where to start.
8. HumanityQuest.com is building a community and portal for the exploration of human spirits, values, attitudes, principles and emotions. We thematically explore a growing list of over 500 human values, using in person and online study groups, discussions groups, creative arts activities, resource links, and computer technology.
9. Is Character Education the Answer?